Next month The Columbia Partnership is offering an online conference where you can connect with a dozen national experts and authors. This learning experience is for pastors and lay leaders who want to get the most up-to-date information on church transformation strategies.
Each instructor will present for about 45 minutes in a webinar format. Then, after a short break, participants can engage in a telephone dialogue with the presenter.
Cynthia Woolever, one of the presenters, will give a sneak peek of our forthcoming book on pastoral leadership (a chapter of the book will be made available to conference participants). Her session is: Leadership That Fits Your Church: Finding a Mission and a Match.
Other webinar topics and presenters that have already been confirmed are:
- Seven Steps to Leading Adaptive Change (Dick Hamm)
- Reaching People Under 40 While Keeping People Over 60 (Eddie Hammett)
- Community Based Servant Evangelism (Gene Wilkes)
- Leading Congregations Through Crisis: Pursuing God’s Purpose Through Perilous Times (Greg Hunt)
- Making Covenant Together: Why Didn’t We Do This 25 Years Ago? (James Bowers)
- Moving from Attractional to Missional: Creating a Missional Congregation (Peter Wernett)
- Moving from the Program of Discipleship to the Process of Disciplemaking (Ken Kessler)
- Staying Alive: Why the Conventional Wisdom About Traditional Churches is Wrong (Mark Wingfield)
- From Our Doorsteps: Developing a Ministry Plan That Makes Sense (Rick Morse and Philip Lotspeich)
More topics will be posted in coming days on the conference website.
When? Tuesday, June 19th (beginning at 12:00 p.m. CDT and ending at 9:00 p.m.) and Wednesday, June 20th (beginning at 8:00 a.m. CDT and ending at 1:00 p.m.). Check the website for the specific time when each webinar is offered.
How much does it cost? Registration for individuals is $49 to access all webinars; or registration for a church team of one pastor plus four or more people is $200.
How can I find out more or register? Go to the webinar website to get all the details!